Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I still really, really want a Sky High sequel.

With Coming 2 America, Top Gun: Maverick, Bad Boys For Life all coming as long delayed sequel to their original movies, I'd absolutely be game to see a sequel to this. I love that movie. I remember reading they toyed with an idea called Save U. which would have explored the characters in a university and I would have loved that but it might be too late for that. But I definitely think they can do a sequel. All the actors are still working and look well including the veterans like Kurt Russell and Bruce Campbell. I can totally see them do a story based around their 10 year reunion so we can see what happened to them into their adult years and return to the high school and maybe show this new, tech-obsessed generation.

Please, please, please Disney. If you're not confident... then put it on Disney + as an exclusive. But I'm positive it would be a pretty good theatrical release since it banks on nostalgia IF the original cast returns.



Submitted July 28, 2019 at 08:01AM by TheSonsofBatman https://ift.tt/2YBxjA1

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health