Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Before going to see Once Upon a Time... In Hollywood, you should read up on the historical context of the film if you're not familiar, specifically Margot Robbie's charcater.

It is no spoiler that Margot Robbie's character is named Sharon Tate and she was a real actress in the 1960's. When Tarantino made this film, he expected his audience to know what happened to her and it adds a lot to the experience having the historical context.

I suppose I'll leave it out just in case people don't want to know, but I'll say that I watched this movie without knowing and I really wished I knew who she was before watching it (I'm an ignorant millennial). It made things a bit confusing and I feel I missed out in my initial viewing by not watching it the way it was supposed to be viewed, with an understanding of the historical events at the subject of the film.



Submitted July 28, 2019 at 01:24PM by deathpony43 https://ift.tt/2ZgWUep

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health