Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What Is The Most Emotional Horror Film You've Ever Seen, In Your Opinion?

Not my favorite horror movie but "Carrie" is for me the most heart-warming, emotional and tragic horror film ever. Sissy Spacek does a very amazing performance in this film, the teacher is one of the most likable characters I've ever seen in any horror movie and I love each of the scenes that involves her. Carrie and the teacher have surprisingly a nice relationship even though it's quite short. One of my favorite scenes of that movie is this one: https://youtu.be/3XWCI2B6Nlg It's such a beautiful moment of the movie. It makes you really sympathize and empathize with both characters. Something quite rare in horror movies is having characters that really feel human and that makes you worry about them a lot more than with a lot of victims in horror movies. Carrie achieves this.

I was desperately screaming internally for Carrie in the blood bucket scene.

Also, it haves one of my favorite endings in any horror film. Very clever and sad. Also, one of the girls who bullied her had a fairly nice redemption arc and too bad she ends up crazy in the end.

It's not a perfect movie by any means but it's one I really love and a film that will always be in my heart. Brian De Palma is usually known for movies like Scarface but this film resonated with me the most.



Submitted August 19, 2019 at 03:12AM by Gattsu2000 https://ift.tt/2HdFvw5

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health