Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Everyone should see a movie with a live orchestra at least once.

Last night my wife and I went to see the first Harry Potter movie accompanied by the Czech National Orchestra. The experience was magical. I'm not really a huge fan of the HP films, but being able to hear the score being played in front of you is such a great experience. It's so easy to forget that the soundtracks in movies are played by orchestras, and not digitally produced (at least I tend to forget)

I also saw Psycho a few years ago with an orchestra and the experience was superb.

If you're ever able to see a movie in this setting, even if you don't like the movie that much, I seriously recommend you do.



Submitted September 21, 2019 at 07:28PM by SmashMetal https://ift.tt/2NrbY6O

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health