Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I've stopped watching movie trailers, and my movie watching experience has improved because of it.

I'll start by saying two things; 1. I'm not saying you SHOULD do this, but it is something you COULD do. 2. Movie Trailers have gotten better over the last couple of years.

I started doing this about 7 years ago, when movie trailers were NOTORIOUS for giving away major plot points, and making movies seem much better than they actually are. To preserve the enjoyment of films for myself, I stopped voluntarily watching movie trailers. To my surprise, it worked.

Now, whenever I go and watch films, I'm pleasantly surprised by casting choices, subtle twists in the plot, and comedic moments (all of which usually are spoiled in trailers.)

The downside is that a lot less films are on my radar, as the only times I hear about movies is when I'm at the theater, Also, sometimes I cant tell when a movie is going to be bad.



Submitted October 28, 2019 at 11:43PM by SkylerSoSleepy https://ift.tt/2q2IdPe

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health