Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Alright I fucking love The Parent Trap (1998) and I'm not afraid to admit it.

Thanks to Disney+ I got to revisit a childhood favorite of mine as a 23 year old man and LET ME TELL YOU THIS SHIT SLAPS.

Right out the gate Lindsay's acting is fucking phenomenal. She does both accents great and when she's the Brit acting as the American I SWEAR to God she's doing a double layer thing where she uses the British inflection but with the American accent like she's actually a British kid doing it. The shit is fucking mind bending.

Actually EVERY actor does an INCREDIBLE job. Some of the lines have aged like fucking milk yes, but DUDE, whoever plays the dad's maid lady is fucking KILLER. Every line she delivers is spot on believable. Same with the dad and the mom and everyone. Love this shit.

THE MUSIC?? The Beatles, Nat Cole King, other hits, I mean this shit is my jam.

Bro wholesome ass story. Like this shit warms my heart. These girls get their parents back together and the whole hotel scenario is just so much fun. I could watch this shit a million times. As a kid I totally had a crush on Lindsay and now I can watch it and look at Maredith and Elizabeth and have an appreciation for the hot ass women (RIP to the Liz actress)

Anyway, fuck yeah this movie rips. Watch it. Make your kids watch it.



Submitted November 28, 2019 at 03:13PM by YaboyWill https://ift.tt/2qS45xJ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health