Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

In Silence of the Lambs (1991), why would the senator be angry with the FBI

specifically for Crawford and Starling making a fake offer to Lecter in exchange for a psychological profile of Buffalo Bill. But why? If my daughter were kidnapped by a serial killer who was certainly going to kill her in three days, and I heard that some FBI agents had made a fake offer in my name to another serial killer (who in this case, actually knew who Bill was and had met him and actually had him as a patient) in order to get crucial information about my daughter's kidnapper and soon-to-be-murderer as fast as possible, I'd be over the moon happy that they did that. For the sake of the movie/plot, I get that it creates dramatic tension and sets up the circumstances of Lecter's escape, but in the movie itself her reaction doesn't make much sense. We're told she is a Republican senator, I think from the midwest.



Submitted February 17, 2024 at 09:54PM by kweebono https://ift.tt/5rcqa7z

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health