Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie did a good job of not over-explaining its origin?

I just finished watching It Chapter 2 which was really disappointing compared to the first one. It was either that I thought that children being in danger is a better movie than adults being in danger or that there was just too much talk about the ritual and the origin of pennywise and all of this other stuff that I found boring. I say that because I also found the 2nd part in the tv miniseries to be much more boring than the first one. I also remember being bored about the Japanese horror where it's all about a girl who was wronged or killed suddenly or something like that.

I guess my point is that sometimes the less is known, the better.



Submitted November 30, 2019 at 09:12AM by today_okay https://ift.tt/33BdJ54

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health