Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What are your thoughts on this whole Netflix end credits controversy?

Lately there has been some backlash over Netflix playing trailers or letting people skip credits when a show or movie ends. The BoJack Horseman creator was one of the people to call Netflix out over this.

While I think it's annoying that you finish an episode and have to race to the remote to quickly hit the back button in 5 seconds before the next episode starts, I have no problem with Netflix letting you skip the credits. The people in the credits have already gotten paid for their work. I really don't get why industry people think it's disrespectful to not watch the credits. I work in a bakery making muffins from scratch. When a customer buys muffins, the company name is on the package. My name isn't. And that's fine by me because I got paid for my work.

If the Netflix skip ahead option wasn't there no one would still be watching credits. Do these industry people actually believe that people at home watching a Blu-ray are going to sit there for eight minutes and study the names of strangers after a movie ends instead of taking the disc out? Do these industry people actually believe that people in theaters watching non-Marvel movies sit there and wait for the credits to roll before they leave?



Submitted December 26, 2019 at 06:38PM by MM487 https://ift.tt/2rt5vit

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health