Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Have you ever found yourself liking a movie a little less after rewatching it?

I really hate to write this, but I rewatched Parasite yesterday and I still really think it's easily one of the best of the decade, I can't help but feel I kinda disliked some areas I previously liked, but also liked a few I didn't before.

One part I disliked was the poor family's son. Idk, it just kinda felt to me this time around like the actor was over acting and making exaggerated facial expressions and vocal intonations when his character got riled up. I thought he was great when he was doing more melancholic acting like the final shot and when talking about the morse code with his dad.

Also, how old was he and his sister supposed to be? I assume their early to mid 20s? If that's the case, then why was he having an affair with a 16 year old high school student?

This time around, I found myself wishing the movie would've gone in a more suspense/horror vibe. I get it's a drama disguised as a black comedy/thriller, but idk, I felt I needed more genre affair this time around just because it's done so well.

Anyways, all these opinions could change when I decide to rewatch it later on

Have you ever had a movie you loved the first time go down a little?



Submitted February 23, 2020 at 09:45PM by Poonchichi https://ift.tt/32kwISp

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health