Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood is a very sweet film.

I've been doing my watch of last years best films and after finishing Once Upon a Time... in Hollywood to close my watch I wanted to share a few thoughts.

Other than Tarantino throwing Margot Robbie and Margaret Qualley's feet in my face ever so often, I thought the film top to bottom was tremendous. The way it was shot, always the script was top notch, Brad was in my opinion deserving of his award season sweep and Leo went quite under the radar because of Brad.

I also feel just like Martin Scorsese's use of Anna Paquin in The Irishman, Quentin's use of Margot Robbie's Sharon Tate is quite misunderstood. The film really was what he said it was, a love letter to a lost time. The minimal use was Quentin's way of trying to right the wrong of the Manson family murders and the brutality at the end was quite clear in that message.

This is a really sweet sentiment, despite brutally murdering the Manson family members you can really appreciate Quentin's desire of protecting Sharon and the wish that those events never transpired.

Beyond all the characters and the great performances, what I come away from the film with is the appreciating the light which was Margot Robbie's Sharon Tate and the happiness and a bit of sadness I feel that she could have lived longer.



Submitted February 24, 2020 at 10:13AM by Sofargonept2 https://ift.tt/38PedYO

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health