Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Almost no one I know has seen "The Nice Guys" and its a god damn shame.

Personally, and I know this seems crazy, but I consider it a top three buddy comedy of all time. Its a shame it didnt do well at the box office because it absolutely deserves a sequel. Ryan Gosling and Russel Crowe have phenomenal chemistry together and, honestly, Angourie Rice as Gosling's daughter is a real standout.

Shane Black has written one of the greatest buddy cop films with Lethal Weapon but I genuinely believe that this film is superior to that in almost every way. And no one I know even knows it exists. I had my roommate watch it and her laughter was on track for every 30 seconds or so. And shes terrible at paying attention to movies. Please. Tell everyone about this wonderful film.



Submitted March 24, 2020 at 10:03AM by CrashRiot https://ift.tt/3bml78I

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health