Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Whiplash has given me J. K. Simmons anxiety

I watched Whiplash recently and J. K. Simmons's performance was scary good. Then I watched Parks & Rec more recently and he showed up as a mayor for a small town. When I saw him I instantly got anxiety as I was expecting him to be an uptight, manipulative asshole who played nice and could snap at any second over something mundane. It took me a bit to see him in the different role, but that feeling didn't really go away. Don't get me wrong, I loved Whiplash and would still recommend it, but I got really into the movie and I guess I really felt for the main character's position.

Is there some movie eye-bleach that could help me see J. K. Simmons in the positive way that I'm sure he is like in real life?



Submitted March 24, 2020 at 08:35AM by bsanday4 https://ift.tt/2JmKNX7

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health