Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise is One of my Favorite Performances of the Decade

These movies have gotten under a lot of scrutiny lately, especially with the harsh critical and fan reaction to Chapter 2. I do have to say that IT Chapter 1 I've rewatched countless times and consider it one of my personal favorite movies. It blends horror and comedy so well while also staying genuinely intriguing and creepy ( not necessarily scary) And a lot of that has to do with Bill Skarsgard as Pennywise.

No matter what you think of the movies you cannot deny that his performance as the shapeshifting demon clown is near perfect. His facial control is amazing and the way he uses his body like a puppet is genius. He uses his voice so well also, tonally able to shift up and down creating such an unsettling spectacle that you just cannot take your eyes off of while hes on screen.

I consider Chapter 2 a guilty pleasure for me, i definitely see the issues with it, but I love watching it for many reasons. The scene with Pennywise under the bleachers is my favorite scene of both movies because of how perfect Bill is in that scene.

I know the movies have mixed reactions, but Bill definitely deserves all the praise for his mystical performance.



Submitted April 29, 2020 at 11:38AM by ViralPhoenix https://ift.tt/35cp3XW

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health