Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I think I enjoyed Good Time more than Uncut Gems

I finally got around to watching Good Time with Robert Pattinson today right after pulling an all nighter to finish a final project. I must say, having only seen Uncut Gems before this and hearing the Safdie Brothers have a particular style, I knew what to expect going in. It definitely was a lot more accessible than Uncut Gems and not as stressful.

Robert Pattinson really kicked ass in the role. He was so fucking slimy but at the same time really cared about his brother. For a while I thought it was going to be an Of Mice and Men situation but was gladly proven wrong. I also find myself really enjoying the Safdie’s embracing New York and making New York centric movies that aren’t just Manhattan. Hearing my hometown name dropped for once in a movie was a treat!



Submitted May 24, 2020 at 07:33PM by jewfro667 https://ift.tt/2zfCbQB

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health