Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Searching (2018) blew me away

I heard about this movie when it came out, but I never got the chance to see it. I never really heard any reviews about it either. I remembered it a few days ago, and when I sat down and watched it, I was shocked by how engaging it was. I had really low expectations for it, thinking it would be another shitty “unfriended” -like movie, but that was not the case whatsoever. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. I was surprised how invested I was, almost immediately. The first few minutes are so touching, something I really haven’t seen since “Up”. I will say, I thought there were a few spots that were not handled right, or made things a little too obvious. Also how they wrapped it up, explaining a lot to the audience didn’t feel all that satisfying in the way it was presented. Overall, I thought it was great. What do you guys think about this movie?



Submitted May 24, 2020 at 02:02PM by L1Pikesman https://ift.tt/3c0fSeK

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health