Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Michael Shannon was the perfect person to play General Zod in Man of Steel. He is so great at portraying rage and raw emotion

I don't really know how else to describe it. Shannon had been in other films and even HBO's Boardwalk Empire, and whenever he was on edge or on the brink of a breakdown, you could feel his intensity.

And he is perfect for Zod. A man (or rather, Kryptonian) filled with nothing but rage and determination to restore his planet to what it once was, simply because he can.

Here is one scene as an example. And his speech at the end is equally powerful: "I exist only to protect Krypton. That is the sole purpose for which I was born. Every action I take, no matter how violent, or how cruel, is for the greater good of my people. Now, I have no people"



Submitted June 30, 2020 at 08:04AM by hypnotic_plethora https://ift.tt/2NF2Ppv

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health