Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What is the WORST movie you have ever seen?

I love movies. They are my passion. Watching movies is my favourite pastime. I especially like Stanley Kubrick movies like 2001: A Space Odyssey (1968) and A Clockwork Orange (1971). But occasionally I come across total rubbish. I think that Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. It adds nothing to the story, the narrative and dialogue is sickening, and it's overloaded with CGI. Also dinosaurs can survive a shower of lava and the Oviraptor is made from the DNA of a velociraptor and the Indominous rex - which was already made from velociraptor DNA (that honestly annoys me). I don't think the CinemaSins video was long enough to highlight how shit that movie was. What is your least favourite movie? How does it make you feel? Does it piss you off like Fallen Kingdom does me?



Submitted June 27, 2020 at 07:52PM by ilikedrwho https://ift.tt/31mnnLx

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health