Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Frailty 2001, starring and directed by Bill Paxton, with Matthew McConaughey is a very under appreciated movie.

I remember seeing this in theaters because the movie I wanted to see was sold out, and I remember leaving being super happy we chose to see it. I had pretty much forgotten about this movie until I saw it was on Amazon Prime. I just rewatched it and it was still as good as I remember it being almost 20 years ago. It has a great story, that follows a father that believes God has come to him to kill demons (evil humans), he gets his 2 sons involved, helping with his task from God.
Its very well written, directed and acted and seems to have just been lost in the shuffle.

Highly recommend for anyone looking for a solid, well made movie



Submitted July 28, 2020 at 11:50PM by Myst3ryWhiteBoy https://ift.tt/39zyOl7

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health