Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Nightcrawler exceeded my expectations, Jake Gyllenhaal acted his ass off

I had heard of Nightcrawler on this sub-Reddit many times as a great film, but more so as a show-off for Jake Gyllenhaal's tremendous acting talent.

Throughout the movie I felt an uneasy tension, and was captivated to keep my eyes on the screen as I wondered how the movie would progress. There were quite a few scenes where Jake Gyllenhaal really surprised me by really playing into the creepy sociopathic role he was acting as.

The growth of his character from a weirdo with nothing, to a person with power is fantastic. It kinda feels like the shift of Superman as Clark Kent to Superman in the original films based on clips I've seen posted here. He grows from a timid weirdo who is rejected by society, to someone who leverages his power into getting what he wants.

Some story moments weren't too believable, but I'm willing to overlook that. Nightcrawler is a tense movie with fantastic acting.



Submitted September 24, 2020 at 09:07PM by dunkshaq https://ift.tt/3cqBvHf

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health