Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

How Did Michael Bay's Directing Career Get Worse With Every Movie?

So the other day I was rewatching Transformers Three and had a thought. How did Michael Bay get worse at making a film every time. I think he started out with some pretty good movies like Bad Boys and The Rock but then he hit Transformers. I know at the time I liked the movies and found them pretty ok, but when I look back now all I see are Five movies that are just big action and no story. Then Six Underground happened and that film is just bad. Like the plot jumps from left to right it had more of his big action and no story to the point where it was just over the top. That was the first film I quit watching because I had to rewatch the first 30 minutes over three times and did not know what was happening. But the main question would be how does a film maker who started off with some good action flicks end up getting worse and worse and not learning the mistakes from the last time?



Submitted November 30, 2020 at 10:33AM by Inevitable-Belt-4467 https://ift.tt/3qkuRsH

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health