Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I'm the director of the movie Echo Boomers starring Michael Shannon, Patrick Schwarzenegger and Alex Pettyfer. AMA – Let’s go!!!

I’m a Cajun-American filmmaker and screenwriter making my feature film debut with “Echo Boomers” (Saban Films). The film stars two-time Academy Award nominee Michael Shannon (“Knives Out”) and Alex Pettyfer (“I Am Number Four”), and follows indebted college graduate Lance Zutterland (Patrick Schwarzenegger) who is pulled into an underground operation in Chicago in which his peers fight the system by stealing from the rich. Led by Mel Donnelly (Shannon), the group leave behind a trail of destruction before Lance realizes he is in over his head with no way out. I was inspired to pen the script after local headlines of similar break-ins in the Chicago area surfaced. I eventually took the script to Sundance Film Festival in 2015, where I won an independent pitch competition. “Echo Boomers” released in select theaters, on-demand, and digital on November 13, 2020. You can follow me on IG @sethsavoy

Proof: https://i.redd.it/4l5ced04r3z51.jpg



Submitted November 17, 2020 at 01:30AM by whoissethsavoy https://ift.tt/3lCWhHk

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health