Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Palm Springs is WONDERFUL!

Palm Springs was finally released in Australia this week. I have been waiting for it ever since it got great reviews months ago but I had resisted (with difficulty) watching any trailers or reading any details.

So tonight I sat down with cautious optimism and it was just a pure delight. Peralta and The Mother are incredibly charming and some of the jokes are hilarious.

Everything about the movie just clicked about 10 minutes in and I was locked in.

If you haven’t seen it: go in as cold as possible. Watch and read nothing.

It has been a lean year for movies, but I think Palm Springs might just be my favourite new movie of the year.

Am I crazy?! This movie was marvellous, right?



Submitted November 20, 2020 at 08:21PM by Wiger_King https://ift.tt/2IV4rMQ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health