Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Mom is in bed with Covid-19, want to get her a few movies to pass time.

Hi Reddit,

As the title says, my mom is sick with the rona and is currently in bed all day.

Im all the way across the country and can't really do much for her from here.

So I was thinking I will download her a few movies to watch. (Technology (netflix etc) isn't her thing).

Her favourite movie is "Ghost" 1990 with Patrick Swayze. She is also into sorta like crime dramas, as she is a police officer.

I was thinking I might start with "Pet" 2016... i think she might like that...

I dont know... looking for suggestions please and thank you !!

Im on mobile sorry for formatting.



Submitted January 30, 2021 at 06:32PM by DaNiinja https://ift.tt/2YzRrAx

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health