Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The new planet of the apes trilogy

Why does nobody talk about these? They’re so good. All three of them are all almost perfect. It’s probably my favorite trilogy of all time. The cinematography is great in all of them, lots of memorable shots, especially in war, where basically any shot could be a poster for the movie. The story is great in all three and the main ape ceaser goes through an arc that is really good and completed by the third. The character Koba was also one of my favorites. His perspective was so interesting and he had legitimate reasons for everything he did. And I don’t even need to talk about the cgi in these movies. It’s easily the best I’ve ever seen. For movies focused primarily on cgi characters, the fact that I didn’t once think, “that looks like cg” is HUGE. I just don’t know why no one talks about these movies, I they’re really great.



Submitted January 19, 2021 at 07:29AM by Dr-Doge-sucks https://ift.tt/39KNxdj

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health