Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

No matter how old I get Jimmy Neutron Boy Genius The Movie will always make me laugh

It is packed with so many silly jokes that are just insane enough to never grow old, the movie itself still holds up animation wise in my opinion and the characters can be so funny. Carl’s obsession with llamas is my favorite and if I ever wanna make myself chuckle I always think about the scene where he’s riding the llama, “weeeeeeee Llama llama llamaaaaahahaha”

Going back to the humor it is so basic yet it will just make you crack up,

“We had a contest to see who could eat the most cotton candy sniffles camera zooms out and shows the little kid fat as a blueberry AND I WON I WANT MY MOMMY”

The movie will always be in my top 5 favorite animated movies of all time and I don’t think I’ll ever not enjoy it.



Submitted January 19, 2021 at 09:50AM by Gingersnap5322 https://ift.tt/2NhF6Pj

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health