Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I think The Hateful Eight is one of Tarantino’s best films.

Honestly think this movie is fantastic the first half reminds me of Jackie Brown a bit just in how it’s a bit more toned down and dialogue driven at first, although I do love the crazy Tarantino stuff later on.

First time I saw it when it came out I didn’t like it very much but I was quite young and I’ve kinda learnt to appreciate dialogue and slower pacing a lot more recently and on rewatching the movie I was super impressed.

I definitely prefer the first half before everything goes crazy but the whole thing is good. I do wish Kurt Russel had survived longer, I know he was still in a good amount of the film but he was so good I wanted more Sam Jackson was great of course and I really enjoyed Walton Goggins honestly everyone was great which is the same as basically every Tarantino film.

The soundtrack as well is just great and I can definitely hear how it could’ve been used for The Thing and I’m glad Ennio Morricone got to use what he made for that film all those years ago.

I like all Tarantino’s movies and obviously they’ve all been critically acclaimed but it feels like many people dislike this one but I personally loved the movie easy 8/10.

Not claiming this is some crazy out there unpopular opinion or anything just wanted to see some others views on it.



Submitted February 21, 2021 at 12:06PM by JJRambo34 https://ift.tt/2P1sMDP

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health