Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The Grand Budapest Hotel.

I recently re-watched this movie and it put a smile on my face from start to finish. I'm not sure how many times I've seen it in total; maybe 4 or 5; but it was recently added to IMDb TV and so I decided it was time for another viewing.

I love the colors, the visuals, all the different characters, the costumes, it's everything Wes Anderson is famous for done perfectly. The casting is incredible, all the actors are great, especially Ralph Fiennes and Tony Revolori.

Usually while I'm watching a movie I'm being critical, I'm thinking about whether or not I like it, or if I'm getting bored I'm looking at my phone. With this film I was engaged the whole time. I love everything about it. I could watch M. Gustave and Zero go on adventures together for hours, I wish Wes would make more shorts with them, they are such a great duo.

As someone who is a huge Wes Anderson fan, but has not been a fan of most of his more recent work, it really makes me happy that one of his more modern films is this amazing and makes me excited and look forward to his future work. Just thought I'd share this positive experience with fellow film lovers and if you haven't seen it, check it out, it's one of Andersons' best.



Submitted February 18, 2021 at 09:09PM by NotAMoonMan https://ift.tt/2Njh7zp

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health