Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What are your favourite movie monologues?

I always love it when characters in film just stop whatever they're doing to deliver a fucking avalanche of what they're thinking. I can't describe it, but there's something so awesome about these random tangents that I never get sick of.

Some goods ones I can think of would be:

I'm as mad as hell speech from The Network

Monty's hatred for New York in The 25th Hour

The majority of Willem Dafoe's dialogue in The Lighthouse

Travis describing what it's like driving around New York in Taxi Driver

Daniel's humiliation of Paul Sunday in There Will Be Blood

I'd like to know if there's any obvious ones I'm missing.



Submitted March 22, 2021 at 01:17PM by MyBeansArentWorking https://ift.tt/3sbxMEi

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health