Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Game Night (on Netflix) was surprisingly funny

I went into this with fairly low expectations because Netflix kept pushing it on me, so I caved and just put it on as an easy watch. To be honest the first twenty minutes or so weren't particularly engaging and I was about to turn it off when the first fight happened, and suddenly I was cracking up and totally along for the ride. It just leant into its ridiculous premise and everyone completely committed to the over-the-top acting brilliantly. The scene where Rachel McAdams is fixing the protagonists arm is hilarious. I don't think the trailer really does it justice - I'd recommend going in not knowing much about it (usually the best for comedies).

Is it a cinema masterpiece? Of course not, and it doesn't try to be. It's just a fun, weeknight movie to enjoy with some drinks and snacks. I can recommend giving it a shot.



Submitted May 22, 2021 at 08:54PM by Apprehensive-Test-26 https://ift.tt/3hMqXHc

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health