Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

John Carpenter’s ‘The Thing’ released in theaters 39 years ago today!

Hey all!

Just figured I’d put out there an appreciation post for one of my favorite films of all time. One of the greatest slow-burn horror films of all time as well as perhaps one of the greatest showcases of practical effects to this day.

It’s one of my most watched films ever (quite possibly might be my #1 most watched), and one of those films I frequently visit as a comfort film when I don’t know what else to put on.

Here’s a cool tweet from Arrow Video with some cool information on the film - link to tweet here!

Anyone else going to watch it this weekend with me?



Submitted June 26, 2021 at 12:53AM by radbrad7 https://ift.tt/3je5ozP

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health