Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

HBO Max has the best content, but I keep choosing Netflix because the app is so much better.

It's so frustrating to know that I prefer watching B content just because it's on an A app, while ignoring all the A content just because it's on an F app.

Pretty much everything I want to watch is on HBO Max. All the HBO series, all the Turner Classic movies, all the Studio Ghibli films, etc. But I'm stuck watching a few minutes of one terrible made-for-streaming movie after another on Netflix just because the app is so much easier and faster and more reliable to use.

Edit: I have a bunch of services, including both Netflix and HBO Max. That's my frustration. That even though I have HBO Max, I still rarely choose to watch it because of how buggy the app is.



Submitted July 28, 2021 at 10:35AM by arashtp https://ift.tt/378uQQ5

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health