Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

If you can't ignore your phone longer than 2 hours, you should never watch movies with other people.

I guess there's a time and place like if you're watching dumb shit at a watch party but...

I just watched 1917 with a friend whose never seen it. I was stoked because it's such a beautiful film and a great story with so much emotion my friend really likes war movies.

His phone would light up for whatever notification every 5-10 minutes. It took me out of enjoying the film because I knew he was missing key plot points and he was being taken out of the movie. (whether he realized it or not) I didn't say anything.

It was distracting and by the end of the movie he wasn't all too impressed. *facepalm* Do I need to explain further?

Why even watch a movie?

Don't do this. You may be ruining the other persons experience without even knowing.

I'm just frustrated. Any similar opinions or advice?



Submitted August 22, 2021 at 06:20AM by Cr00kedKing https://ift.tt/3sApRSb

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health