Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Superbad is a masterpiece in my opinion not just because it's hilarious and is full of great characters and moments, but because it doesn't date like many sex comedies of the past tend to do.

One of the great things about Superbad is that it was funny in 2007 when I was 14 years old and it's still funny now in 2021 when I am 28. It's a movie that stands the test of time. Other sex comedies from earlier like American Pie really are dated in my opinion because of the 90's look the kids had and the inclusion of the 90's/early 2000's rock music. It's still funny but it gets distracting after a while. I also love how in the movie you slowly begin to understand that it's not really a movie about 2 kids trying to get laid it's about 2 kids trying to come to grips with facing the real world and being separated from their best friend.



Submitted August 22, 2021 at 07:43AM by dcfan1992 https://ift.tt/3mmqVYx

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health