Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

In The Loop is the funniest movie I’ve ever seen. Hands down.

My wife and I were casual fans of The Thick of It a while back. We were cheap (poor) and watching everything our local library had to offer, and enjoyed it quite a bit. Recently, a friend recommended In The Loop to us because it’s a spin-off of The Thick of It. I’m so glad they did! It’s by far the hardest I’ve ever laughed at a movie. I really liked the Iannucci’s other work, (Veep, Death of Stalin, and Alan Partridge) so it’s no surprise I liked this.

I really suggest checking it out. The amount of swearing in the movie is almost beautiful at times, and Peter Capaldi is the funniest I’ve ever seen him.



Submitted August 30, 2021 at 05:25AM by Tlr321 https://ift.tt/3kBQ9jm

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health