Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Edge of Tomorrow always makes me happy

I don’t know what it is about this movie. I’m watching it right now for the 3rd or maybe 4th time, and as a 37 year old man I feel giddy like a little kid.

I’ve had some very depressive few weeks and this is probably the happiest I’ve felt in a long time. This movie really gives me that childlike excitement where I want to rewind a scene and watch it again.

There are several scenes like that where I had to do that.

This is nearly the perfect sci-fi action movie. The chemistry between Cruise and Blunt is great. I just wish this movie was half hour longer. It one of those rare fun movies where you just don’t want it to end.



Submitted September 23, 2021 at 12:57PM by symphonix https://ift.tt/39KiS0t

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health