Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Why does there seem to be a shortage of fantasy movies lately?

The Harry Potter movies, Lord of the Rings, and The Hobbit are some of the biggest franchises in the past couple of decades(not *the* biggest, but still, their fame can not be understated). And, to my knowledge, they did super well box-office-wise. So, why does it seem like there aren't any Fantasy Movies lately? I could be missing something, and please tell me if I am, but I haven't seen a good Fantasy movie in a long time. Would anyone like to talk about this with me?

EDIT: Okay, since everyone keeps bringing it up, I don't really count the Marvel Movies as Fantasy. The MCU has really been pushing the angle of 'Magic is just highly advanced science' for a long time, so in my opinion, its almost entirely Sci-Fi with some minor Fantasy elements



Submitted September 19, 2021 at 04:49AM by OmegaKenichi https://ift.tt/3hLdGxu

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health