Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Anyone else love all 3 Back to the Future movies equally?

I feel like at times the first BTTF movie gets all the praise while it's successors are usually left in the dust. Granted, the first film executed it's genius idea perfectly and would've worked just as well as a standalone film but part 2 & 3 certainly never feel unnecessary sequels, which pale in comparison.

I don't remember a time where I stuck on just the first film without revisiting the whole Trilogy and enjoying it thoroughly. Going back to the 50's was cool, but the seeing 2015, an alternative 1985 + the wild west was just about all I ever needed! I'm so glad Hollywood hasn't gone back and messed with these legendary movies as they tell the perfect, family friendly sci-fi tale.



Submitted October 28, 2021 at 06:30PM by T2-95 https://ift.tt/3jMKnvH

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health