Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

First man is beautiful

I saw Damien Chazelle’s first man a couple days after it’s opening day and was so impressed, it was a film I immediately fell in love with. It’s a very intimate and personal film about Neil Armstrong’s journey to the moon, as opposed to mans and/or NASA’s. This intimacy is why I enjoy the film.

Justin hurwitz did a fantastic job scoring this film in my opinion, using unusual instruments like the theremin to make a very quiet and emotional soundtrack that I couldn’t stop listening to.

Everyone knows the outcome of this film, but I still had my doubts as to whether it was really possible during my viewing, that’s storytelling and directing done right.

It’s a film that really shows the other side of some of the worlds most famous pioneers, and how their journey is rough.

The overall quietness of the film and the darker colour pallet portray perfectly the alien world that is space and Damien chazelle in my opinion has directed a masterpiece.

This film may be a little too slow for some, but the intimacy and emotion make it a stand out. Gosling was incredible in his performance as the quiet Neil Armstrong.

Hats off to Damien chazelle, a masterpiece. This is a must watch for all who read this, give it a go it’s fantastic.

My only objection to this film would be the shaky camera scenes, not for me.



Submitted October 26, 2021 at 06:12PM by Skrastraf https://ift.tt/3BjVJNs

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health