Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie scene holds a permanent space in your brain?

There are a lot of movie scenes that can leave a lasting impression.

For me it’s the scene in Interstellar on the planet with the giant waves. The dread and adrenaline when they realize it’s not just mountains in the distance has stuck with me ever since the first time I watched it. Just the thought of the scene fills me with anxiety.

A close second would be the ending of It Follows. I have had many discussions with myself about how to best distance from the entity. But knowing that you will never really feel safe or far enough removed is a scary thought.

What scenes have stuck with you?



Submitted October 31, 2021 at 12:28AM by 9twenty4 https://ift.tt/3msX8NC

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health