Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

What movie’s final battle is inferior to a battle that happened earlier in the film

I was watching Road House the other day and while I was watching the final battle I thought “ damn that fight where he ripped the guy’s throat out seems much more fitting for a final battle than this actual final battle.” Why couldn’t they just have swapped them. I would rather have seen Patrick Swayze’s character take out all the insignificant people and Wesley then later go on to kill the guy who was basically his rival for the movie at the end. Has anyone else felt like this,where a battle in the middle of a movie or prior to the final battle would be better suited as the final battle itself and they should be swapped and if so with what movie.sorry if I worded this weirdly it’s somewhat hard to explain.



Submitted October 29, 2021 at 03:48PM by big-pap69 https://ift.tt/3ExzR3r

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health