Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

If you haven’t seen the movie “Incendies”, please go watch

This movie only came up on my radar cause I’ve recently binged Denis Villeneuve movies (sicario, prisoners, and arrival), which were all amazing. Incendies is not as well known by him, but I decided to watch it cause I’ve enjoyed his other work so much

And oh my god.... that movie was a roller coaster of emotions. I’ve never felt so shaken after watching a movie. I won’t mention anything about the plot cause I think it’s best you watch going in blind. But holy shit! I literally have no words for how incredibly beautiful but yet dark and haunting that movie is.

I watched it alone and have no one to talk to about it, so I decided to share my thoughts here lol

Easily a top 5 movie I’ve ever seen and I think Denis’ best work. Please, if you need a movie to watch, watch Incendies. The first 45 minutes or so were hard to get into just cause it’s in 2 different languages and the timeline jumps around a bit but you get used to it. Anyway, go watch this movie.



Submitted December 29, 2021 at 04:18AM by Tombommbadil https://ift.tt/3pAJgCu

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health