Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I love Bram Stokers Dracula.

I don't know, it's a good film, beautifully shot, some of the best cinematography from the 90s period of films. The score and atmosphere is weird and haunting. I think it ultimately paints Dracula as a person ultimately torn between wanting mina to be a vampire but ultimately not wanting her to suffer the curse of vampirism. It's a very erotic film some people say it's about sexual oppression which is fair there is definitely some sort of eroticism theme going on in this movie. I know people dislike Keanu Reeves in this movie I liked him, I know what a terrible take. Hes way better in this then Johnny mnemonic or knock knock. But I must say Francis Coppola directed the hell out of this film. Visually and aesthetically it's unlike anything you will see in a big budget movie period. That includes Dracula turning into a werewolf and raping someone like holy shit I never knew I would see that in a movie. It's just a very weird dark sexual movie I can't really pin what this movie is other than an experience to be had.



Submitted February 03, 2022 at 08:16AM by Domslayer922 https://ift.tt/5ijDM6BgN

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health