Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Has anyone ever estimated the value of The 40-Year-Old Virgin’s toy collection?

I’m watching The 40-Year-Old-Virgin right now and was just wondering how much his collection is actually worth. Has anyone ever tried to decipher what all he has in his collection and roughly what it is worth (either back when the movie came out or currently).

I feel like it would be a huge undertaking but it would be interesting to know what kind of goldmine he’s sitting on. lol.

EDIT - To clarify, I do not mean what the movie script estimates, I mean someone actually looking at all the collectibles we can see in his apartment throughout the movie and pricing them out. A daunting task, I know, but I’m curious.



Submitted March 12, 2022 at 10:19PM by UseYourIllusionII https://ift.tt/5gZ1yol

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health