Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Rambo III is HILARIOUS to watch today. What other films have aged this poorly?

I haven't watched this movie in 30 years, but I saw it was on Netflix, so I gave it a whirl. I found myself laughing my ass off at the movie almost the entire time.

There's a scene early in Rambo III where Trautman is telling the Russian officer that Afghanistan is unconquerable, because these people live here and they will never give up. Then he says that America already learned this lesson in Vietnam. Of course, it's unintentionally hilarious because America obviously did not learn this lesson, and eventually invaded Afghanistan themselves. The film then spends much of its remaining time trying to convince you that the future Taliban are really great people, which is again hilarious because of the irony.

Can you think of other movies which have aged this poorly, in light of subsequent geopolitical events or changes in society?



Submitted March 26, 2022 at 11:15PM by Bizarre_Protuberance https://ift.tt/oYlIbyJ

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health