Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I'd absolutely love a movie or series or even docudramas depicting the civilizations/empires of ancient/medieval Africa

Maybe I'm wishing for the impossible but it's something I'd absolutely love to see. I'm a 6th Grade Social Studies teacher in the American South and was recently covering the Ghana, Mali and Songhai Empires for my students. It was pretty impressive to see their eyes awaken to something totally new for them. I gotta figure HBO could pull of something similar to say their epic series "Rome". Who wouldn't wanna see a Kingdom of Heaven-esque film featuring the Kingdom of Aksum (Ethiopia). I mean so many stories Hollywood and other global film industries have either neglected or ignored that'd make for worthy viewing if done well.



Submitted April 25, 2022 at 06:54AM by KevTravels https://ift.tt/ejs8IA2

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health