Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Manchester By The Sea is such an incredible movie

I watched this last night, it's one of those films that I can't stop thinking about and it feels like I'm never going to watch a film that good again. Genuinely moving and beautiful film.

The story was absolutely heartbreaking. I loved the music, the moments of humour (especially the relationship with Lee and his nephew) & it has some of the best acting I've ever seen!

Casey Affleck's performance is so understated and brilliant. Lucas Hedges is a such a good young actor, I can't wait to see what he ends up doing. Michelle Williams is great in everything, but this might be my favourite performance by her.

I cannot stop thinking about the scene towards the end of the film ("You can't just die"). The way Affleck plays it - he's completely heartbroken but if he lets himself feel it he would just completely collapse with grief - is so brilliant. When Michelle Williams' calls him honey and it's obvious she still loves him like a husband, it's one of the most heartbreaking things I've ever seen.

Does anyone else completely love this movie?



Submitted April 05, 2022 at 07:47AM by miseducation98 https://ift.tt/HfpUaS7

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health