Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

Tombstone is fantastic western film

Tombstone is a somewhat overlooked 90s western that not many people talk about which I don't really get.

Every single performance is great, although I'd probably have to say the best is Val Kilmer's as Doc Holliday. I'm not the biggest Kilmer fan but he is acting his ass of in this movie. Kurt Russell is also fantastic as always and so is the entire supporting cast.

I also appreciate how dedicated George P Cosmatos was to making the movie as accurate to the old west possible, it doesn't seem like it would improve it, but I think it definitely does.

Tombstone, I feel is similar to The Quick and The Dead in being an underated western from the 90s. In addition to that, it has the finest mustaches in all of cinema.



Submitted May 07, 2022 at 11:24PM by Angus_McGoodman https://ift.tt/Ij2bMlE

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health