Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

I love the Mission Impossible movies but the first one will always be my favorite because it feels much darker than the others.

I love John Voigt as the villain, I love how he was one of them and turned on everyone because he saw the bigger picture. To be honest I always wanted Ethan to inevitably go down the same path as him. Cruise makes a great villain and I like the idea that he later on understands what Voigt was getting at and sets up his own cover up. I also could be thinking it’s a much darker film because I saw it as a kid and to me then it felt very dark. The stunts are great in the film but the overall paranoia thriller feel that Ethan was constantly in danger was palpable throughout the film.



Submitted June 06, 2022 at 05:52AM by bigblueberryboobies https://ift.tt/VmRzZU3

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health