Slide show

[TV][slideshow]

The IMDB movie boards were one of the greatest places on the internet to discuss individual movies (and TV shows). I really miss them.

I think the internet lost an incredibly valuable social resource the day IMDB killed their discussion forums.

I miss the days of logging on there after watching a movie to see all the different discussions based on that movie.

I miss when I used to watch LOST every week and go on IMDB and spend waaay too much time sorting through all the fan theory threads.

I miss seeing a really obscure movie, and going to its page, to find lively discussions about it.

I know you can create a thread here, or on a specific movie or show subreddit, but the exposure is far lower and most subs are far more dead than the forums were.

Also, though I love memes, some subreddits are all memes and very little discussion, while the IMDB forums were pure discussion.

Maybe I'm just getting old, but I feel really nostalgic for those days and really miss them.



Submitted June 20, 2022 at 04:06AM by suprmario https://ift.tt/P1qnEwD

Không có nhận xét nào:

vehicles

business

health